BrightSense is a design firm that applies a new and innovative approach to energy efficiency in residential home construction.
We help architects, builders, installers, and contractors achieve the level of energy efficiency, performance, and comfort desired by their clients.
Our comprehensive approach starts with determining the client’s goals and objectives, and includes system design, selecting the most appropriate technologies and products, working with the trades ensuring installation matches the design, and does not end until after the system has been commissioned and performance per the goals and objectives has been established.
Our yearlong project design and product development experience in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Domestic Hot Water appliance industries puts us in a unique position to serve today’s home builders with innovative solutions for tomorrow’s homes.
BrightSense specialty services include
- Achieving net-zero energy homes
- Providing guidance on modern green building techniques
- Optimizing a home’s envelope
- Determining the actual heating and cooling loads
- Developing innovative heating and cooling systems
- Implementing ultra-efficient ground-source heat pump systems
- Designing fresh air ventilation solutions using heat recovery and energy recovery
Call BrightSense today for a free consultation.
Hans Joachim Preiss
Office: +1 720.500.5470